As a contractor, each job you win brings in extra money but it also brings extra risk. The same contractors insurance that protected you for a one-man project may have to be upgraded when you have a small crew helping you.
You know that insurance is vital to all aspects of your business as a contractor–it can literally keep you in business when accidents occur.
The list of coverage areas that need to be addressed in your Winnipeg contractors insurance include:
- Commercial General Liability
- Business Property – including shop or office contents
- Tools and Equipment
- Installation Protection
- Extended Coverage – for storage or items in transit
If your Winnipeg contractors insurance misses any one aspect of this protection, your job and your company will be at risk.
Price is always a concern for contractors but with a custom contractors insurance policy, you are in control of what types and amounts of coverage you that want to pay for. It can be surprisingly affordable.
Protect Your Future with Contractors Insurance
And if you already have a contractors insurance policy,the experts at Pembina Insurance Services will help you review it to ensure you are properly protected and not overpaying.
Here are two reasons to act now!
- Get started now so that your coverage is in place by the time you bid on your next job and you’ll be able to incorporate those costs.
- Getting a quick and accurate quote back is easy. Contact us by email or call us at 204-452-4913 and we’ll show you the options and how inexpensive contractors insurance can be. There is no obligation but it could be the best decision you make to protect your business.