Manitoba Rental Property Insurance

Do you have a home that you rent to others, or perhaps a duplex rental? If so, a Homeowner policy is inappropriate for insuring a house in this situation. As the house is not owner-occupied, but rented to others, you need a Fire and Extended Coverage policy, also known as a Rental Dwelling policy.

Landlord Insurance: Valuable Protection For Your Rental Home

A Fire and Extended Coverage policy, or Rental Dwelling policy, is required when you rent a house to others. To be insured against fire, wind/hail or any other calamity that may befall, you must have this coverage.

At Pembina Insurance Services we strive to protect all that is valuable to you – whether it is a home you live in or one you rent out. As with your home, we check the details of the house and confirm the cost to construct the finished home.

When you house is rented out, your Rental Property Insurance should include valuable Landlord’s Contents coverage for any fridge, stove or other Landlord’s contents there, that you own. As well, Rental Income coverage can be added to pay the mortgage or expenses if the tenant can’t live in the house because of a claim.

Pembina Insurance Services – Your Manitoba Landlord Insurance experts

Your Rental Dwelling policy the very important liability coverages. If a tenant or other person is injured on the property or you cause property damage as a landlord, this liability extension is provided at a very reasonable cost.

At Pembina Insurance Services we will make sure you have the right Rental Property Insurance for your Manitoba Rental Home, at the right price, whether you have an older Rental home in Elmwood or River, or a newer duplex in St. Vital, we can provide coverage for you, as we have been doing since 1979.

Call us at 204-452-4913 or e-mail us for your no obligation Landlord Insurance quotation today.